mercredi 28 mars 2012

Gesture recognition with Imaq labview

Hi,
I was working the last days on a project of gesture recognition using labview.
Labview is a great program, a simple programmer can easily learn the graphical language it use, because everything in labview is referred as block and the relations between blocks are maintained with wires.
In my projects I used the vision toolkit which is one of the most great toolKit in labview. Now I can control numerique or analogic data only through my hand.

This is an update:
I continued the project with two of my freinds helmi and slim, we can now control actuator with gestur recognition we succeded at controling the speed of a dc motor by just moving our fingurs :))


It was a great experience :)


8 commentaires:

  1. mazen c'est un bon travail , juste je veux savoir comment faire la configuration de vision assistant?
    merci d'avance

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Il y aura un tuto video bientot

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sir hand gesture can this help to deaf and dumb people final year project give code lab view codd

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Sir show the components u have used in detail

    RépondreSupprimer